Monday, December 28, 2009

Inspiration for ... pastel girly travel ... days

Some days call for adventure, some night require dreaming and when both of these combine girly beige lovers like me dream of adorable days in the nicest breezy spots. Why shouldn't librarians battle Zombies? Why can't we make art out of food. The fact that I look adorable in a vintage swimwear doesn't mean I can't hike through a desert. The fact that I paint everything in florals doesn't mean I'm afraid to get my hair wet.

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

My favorite from this cluster: #1 the rabbit made of carrots. There's just something about edible art that thrills me. Maybe it's because it doesn't last forever, yet it does because some genius invented the art of photography to make edible art now (strangely) permanent. Also, carrots are very nutritious. Linkage below:
  1. Rabbit made of carrots from SwissMiss (blog)
  2. Vintage swimmer from MillieMotts (blog)
  3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  4. "Zombie outbreak" bumper sticker from Stickerella
  5. Vintage paint by number from ABeautifulMess (blog)
  6. Vintage lace collar from JessJamesJake
  7. Gaia Della B. from LookBook.nu
  8. Blue strappy tulle dress from UrbanOutfitters
  9. Vintage camera necklace from BunnyLogic
  10. Girl that thinks inside the box from PaperPocket (blog)
  11. Wes Anderson
  12. Vintage set of floral coasters from EagerHands

2 comments:

  1. my favorites are the adorableness of #3 and the prettiness of #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisto! i have JGL on my blog today tooooooooo!!
    eeeeeeeeek!
    XO and all that.
    lets got get food!! or make some.

    ReplyDelete