Friday, May 1, 2009

Advertise Here:


We are proud to now be excepting Sponsors on Inspired Days!

Inspired Days Ad - ONLY $5

Inspired Days blog gets over 2,500 page views a month and is a great place for indie bloggers and vintage shops to get extra eyes on their creations on the cheap! Buy an ad on this blog below and get your store or blog's logo in my right side bar for 1 month for only $5. You won't find add space that cheap anywhere else!






When you've completed your purchase you'll receive a confirmation edivail from me at InspiredDaysBlog@gmail.com where I'll ask you to send me your advertisement photo. If you need help with making the ad or changing the size of an ad you already have, don't worry. I can help :)


* B O N U S D E A L *

Buy an ad on InspiredDays and get your ad put on my sister's blog "DropsOfJupiter" for only $5 too! email her at DropsOfJupiterBLOG@gmail.com for more info.

NOTE: Ad images may be edited slightly so that they match the aesthetic of the blog.