Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays?

I hope everyone had a very merry happy Christmas! My unplanned, but still lovely, blog vacation this holiday was wonderful ... but now, thankfully I have returned to schedule. I can only go so long without my clusters you know. I am personally addicted to my own collections of creations. That's a good sign right?

1: 2: 3:

My family was amazing, Christmas was wonderful, Jesus was born and all rejoiced. Though my chipper spirit came close to late .. the holiday was just as wonderful as I could have hoped for. How was yours? Linkage below:
  1. Android Santa from Phandroid (blog)
  2. Snowy mittens from CreateLoves (blog)
  3. DIY calendar from ABeautifulMess (blog)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo I love that Advent calendar so much!! My holiday was wonderful! Thanks for asking! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete