Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Inspiration for ... fun fruity floral ... days

Squee! I get tomorrow off! and we finally find out the results of that Fuze contest my sister is a finalist for. (see post here) Yes we're freaking out a little ( a lot) here at home but we are being good girls and waiting it out so to emotionally bleed out my overwhelming excitement we have this bright fun floral love for your and my enjoyment.

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

I'll post the results for everyone who's interested and I'll be searching all day tomorrow for some inspo-tastic pictures to share here. Can't wait! I have one super great cluster I'm holding on to, but until then ... Have a wonderful day everyone! Think about positive happy things today so we'll have a better chance at winning: vintage bicycles, plushie robots , floral wallpaper, and anything else wonderful that you love.

2 comments:

  1. sooooooooooo nervous and excited!!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.
    Thanks for the comment:) yeah, I love it too:) but how did you know who was the seller? Does she have a blog?
    <3

    ReplyDelete