Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Black & White Wednesday

My fave from this cluster? Robert Downey Jr. ... at the moment anyway. It's not just because he is infinitely cooler then I shall ever become or his devastatingly handsomeness. It's because of one: I adore him in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and two: no one I try to show that movie to ever enjoys it as much as I did on my first viewing!

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

Every time I attempt to introduce the wonders of this film to someone and fail miserably it reminds me of the fact that some things you just can't force onto people. No matter how hard you try, or how much you bribe them or lure them in with chocolates and fizzy cherry flavored soda water....
  1. Robert Downey Jr.
  2. Marilyn Monroe
  3. Zac Efron
  4. Anderson Cooper
  5. David Bowie
  6. Claire Danes
  7. Jared Leto
  8. Hugh Grant
  9. Audrey Hepburn
  10. Frank Sinatra
  11. Owen Wilson
  12. Johnny Depp

5 comments:

  1. claire danes looks angelic (which reminds me i need to rewatch romeo + juliet asap!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6 & #7 I see Angela Chase and Jordan Catalano but I dont see them on the list :( LOL ???hmm??
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #12...{drool} my dream man...
    {other than my husband of course!}x

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay well maybe not IN LOVE, but i have a slight "older man" crush on him lol

    ReplyDelete