Monday, February 14, 2011

11 Movies You'll Love on Valentines Days: #11

Happy Valentines Day! It's officially the end of my little series. I had fun ... did you? I really do hope so and I (of course) saved the best for last. A classic tale of epic love that everyone should see once in their lifetime... no really it's THAT good. I wish you all the happiest of Valentines Days and hope you stick around for more of my crazy antics and random banter.

So, without further ado I give you...



#11 The Princess Bride: The BEST Valentines Day movie... period.

Plot: Watch as mystery man Westley and the beautiful Buttercup fight for their love in an epic battle against evil trickery and a 6 fingered man... bum bum bummmm.

Why you'll love it: This film is funny, it's romantic, it's got adventure and mystery AND it's easily quotable afterwards. ("Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed m father. prepare to die.")
The Princess Bride truly is a classic... if you haven't seen it yet and you like things that are good, please do add it to your list.

Prepare for: The urge to laugh endlessly, reminisce about Fred Savage in The Wonder Years and put a pirate mask on your boyfriend to make him suave and mysterious... he probably won't fight you.



THE END!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i have never seen that movie. I cant believe it! I'm about to go to the library and check it out! hehe i'm a sucker for old classics.


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete