Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Inspiration for ... chilly nerdy winter ... days

Firstly: Happy Holiday Month and Secondly: I have a story to tell ... because I had the loveliest embarrassing moment at Disneyland last night. A celebrity interest of mine (Chris Hardwick a.k.a. @Nerdist) just so happened to also be going to Disneyland that day. I found out through my now favorite Droid app, Twidroid. Anywho, God is such a jokester that he allowed us to spot Mr. Hardwick, himself, in the park and on his iphone no less. I saw him first and for some reason I instantly turned into a 5 year old and pointed my finger straight at him, eyes wide, patting my sister screaming "I win! I win" (We had a secret competition going to see who would find him first ... if at all) Then in utter embarrassment ...

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

... and still in shock of actually finding him in such a crowded place, I fell into a ball laughing at myself on the floor. By the time I had gotten up he had disappeared, and apparently didn't notice any of my insane antics. A couple tweets to @Nerdist later and he agreed to take some "look who we found" pictures with us, but we never saw him again ... oh wells. I just think it was a nice reminder for me that we all still have a little over excited 5 year old hiding in us ... my Mickey Mouse has just morphed into the form of a skinny white male with an interesting blog and compatible use of wordplay. Linkage below:
  1. Vintage 80's long teddy bear sweater from Zorra666

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh what a night! AND you forgot to mention that we were the DTD guest of the day!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete