Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Black & White Wednesday

A nerdy thought for today: Is anyone else's Netflix overflowing? I'm having great brain pains figuring out if I should move up The Room or wait it out in my queue. I'm all excited about this movie because 1: it's supposed to be the worst movie ever and 2: It was recommended by an impeccable source. (The great Dustin Deleon who can now be found on twitter here and won $20 from @nerdist last night because he's a rad screamer)

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

Same topic different version: I need to join some podcast-ness soon. It's like a hole in my soul that needs filling. First one will need to be the "I Love Movies" podcast by Doug Benson who was actually involved in the money event mentioned above. Hmmm what else ... Linkage below:
  1. John Krasinski
  2. Luggage overload from BlueBirdVintage (blog)
  3. Jason Mraz
  4. Barbie
  5. David Bowie
  6. The Breakfast Club (film)
  7. Zooey Deschanel
  8. Vintage convertible
  9. Elijah Wood
  10. Johnny Depp
  11. John Mayer
  12. Tattooed woman from Betty (blog)

photo cred : weheartit

2 comments:

  1. Jim! :D I have a slight crush on that man lol

    But anyways, just wanted to let you know that I'm having a little holiday giveaway on my blog! :)

    xo
    Cassie

    http://moonfaceon.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-giveaway-perch-papiers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1! 3! and 11! i LOVE!!! shout out to Dustin D!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete