Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Obsessions: Lazy Days

Hey guys. Before Tif and I OFFICIAL set off to Big Bear for some R&R here's 3 comfy lazy things I've been obsessing about.



1: Naps. Everyone around me has been off and on sick this week and my biggest defence has been making sure I get enough sleep. That's right...napping can be a weapon against germs!



2: Cutsy vintage Salt & Peper Shakers. Like these yellow pencil shakers and this set of flower water pot shakers. Adorable.



3: Summer Barbeques. Warm bright sunny days and fresh yummy summer food. Look at Bret and Jemaine up there...they look happy don't they. Look at Darth Vader... he looks-- well nevermind.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to a bbq with Bret, Jemaine, and Darth. Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete