Thursday, January 27, 2011

Become An Inspired Days Sponsor



Hey Guys! Just wanted to drop everybody a line saying that February Sponsor Spots on Inspired Days blog are now available.

February is going to be a big month here on Inspired Days. Lots of fun holiday posts, Valentines movie reviews and shopping guides to boot! Plus spring is just around the corner and I'm already looking forward to getting my pastel on... word!

Sponsoring is super easy and a great inexpensive way to get your shop or blog's name out there into the webosphere. Just email me at InspiredDaysBlog@gmail.com and I'll give you a really good deal and all the info you need!

Don't have an ad ready? No worries, I'll create a blog ad for you for free :)

Thanks to all my previous sponsors and my awesome readers for all the support. I heart you all and can't wait to get my Valentines month on with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment