Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sponsor Showcase

Happy Sunday everyone!
Here is a little showcase of my lovely new sponsors. I've picked some of their cutest pieces and posts to show to you today in my usual "easy on the eyes" fashion. Give them all a look for me to thank them for supporting my little ol' blog :)
_________________________________

~ check out the "SeeYa Winter SALE" for 30% OFF~

1: 2: 3:

click the photos to SHOP
_____________________________________________


~ beautiful handmade hair sticks and accessories ~

1: 2: 3:

click the photos to SHOP
________________________________________

Drops of Jupiter

~ a blog of daily inspirational photos and clothing ~

1: 2: 3:

click the photos to READ
_________________________________________

FancyCatVintage
~ vintage clothing for female hipsters on Etsy & ebaY ~

1: 2: 3:

click the photos to SHOP
______________________________________________

~ modern and eclectic coat racks and furniture ~

________________________________________________

If you're interested in becoming a sponsor email me at DaysDaysDaysblog@gmail.com

1 comment: