Thursday, December 10, 2009

Inspiration for ... woodland weather ... days

My fave from this cluster: #6 the mod wall clock. Besides a sudden fascination with mountable vintage clocks and my new interest in starting a collection that can be both art and musical with them, I feel drawn also to anything that can possibly decorate the apartment that I sadly just don't own yet.

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

I wish I had some form of storage space to house my wonderful findings of nicknack's for my future home, but at least I can keep the photos for inspo later. maybe for now I'll start a small miniature clock collects on my desk at home, that could be very adorable...no? Linkage below:
  1. young Jason Mraz
  2. Maggie Gyllenhaal

4 comments:

  1. i DIE over the cuteness of Jason Mraz #3!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the high-waisted prettiness that is..#4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the yummy ummy forest green accents. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete