Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inspiration for ... blue birdy blues ... days

My fave from this cluster: #6 I'm a sucker for random objects that become speakers. Why? because normal speakers are so overrated. Especially when space is limited and your a small short black girl (me) who could lift a giant monster sized amp with a dolly and two helpers and who is also afraid of speakers falling from surround sound mounts in corners and above fireplaces.

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

I'm also a big fan of hidden refrigerators that look like cabinets, cakes that look like hamburgers (see Elsie's blog here) and cellphones that look like regular cellphones but really control your whole world, schedule, and existence. I heart my Droid .. wonder if it can be a mock speaker as well ... it can. Linkage below:

No comments:

Post a Comment