Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Black & White Wednesday

Work work, clean clean, watch watch and then make more of a mess. Life is so repetitive. Even when you do different things in some form it's always the same. Which is both massively frustrating and comfortably soothing. I do a lot more then I enjoy talking about and yet, as everyone seems to do, always fell like I should do more.

1: 2: 3:
4: 5: 6:
7: 8: 9:
10: 11: 12:

So hopefully in the future I will be bitten my an atomic spider and become a strange spin off of an Marvel Comic character that does what she wants to do and what she doesn't want to do all in the quick blink of an eye. Everyone start brainstorming super-names ... my favorites that have past through my head in the last couple of seconds: Super Short-ness, Bored Girl and The Spectacle Wearing Spectacle! That last one sounds more suitable for the circus, but I'm fine with branching out ... Linkage below:
  1. Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze
  2. Jason Mraz
  3. Johnny Depp
  4. Alec Baldwin
  5. Marilyn Monroe
  6. The Rolling Stones
  7. John Mayer
  8. Don Cheadle
  9. Drew BarryMore

1 comment:

  1. i vote for spectacle wearing spectacle. glad to see kate pop up in your post. she's adorable and mario testino took the perfect photo of her!

    ReplyDelete